ALL SHIPPING DISCREPANCIES AND DAMAGES MUST BE REPORTED TO MUXWIRING WITHING 24 HOURS OF RECEIPT OF MERCHANDISE.
MUXWIRING DOES NOT ISSUE CREDIT FOR INBOUND OR OUTBOUND FREIGHT CHARGES.
PROCEDURE FOR THE RETURN OF PRODUCT FOR CREDIT OR EXCHANGE
- Product(s) that are new and uninstalled may be returned for a full credit or exchange within 10 days of purchase. Product(s) not new and uninstalled or outside the 10-day window will be considered case by case and if approved, will be assessed a 15% restocking fee plus the cost of any replacement materials if necessary.
- Contact MuxWiring Inc. through email to receive a Return Authorization Form. Complete this form in its entirety and email it back to email@example.com. You will receive a Return Authorization (RA) Number within 2 days of receipt. Any items shipped to MuxWiring Inc. without an RA Number WILL be refused or be considered abandoned and property of MuxWiring Inc..
- Product(s) to be returned should be shipped prepaid in its original packing material to MuxWiring Inc. at the address on the form with the RA Number clearly marked on the outside of the shipping box. If the RA Number is not visible the package WILL be refused.
- MuxWiring Inc. is not responsible for any shipping damages that may occur in transit. If damage were to occur the claim process and any additional costs incurred are the responsibility of the shipper.
- Technicians will inspect the product(s) and RA Form details to determine credit status. Inaccurate returns or items sent back not included on the original RA will not be given credit and may be considered abandoned and could be destroyed.
- All credits and exchanges will be issued within 60 days from receipt of the product(s).
- Credit will be issued to the original method of payment or held as a credit for future purchases.
PRODUCT RECEIVED BY CUSTOMER DAMAGED
- In the event the customer receives a package from MuxWiring Inc. that has been damaged, please contact MuxWiring Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours from receipt of merchandise.
- It is very important that the customer keeps the original packaging and contents in the same way it was received. MuxWiring Inc. will call the shipping company to initiate a claim. Please set the damaged product in its packaging aside and await further instructions.
- DO NOT return the package to MuxWiring Inc. if it has been damaged. If the customer returns the damaged product to MuxWiring Inc., the customer becomes the shipper and liability falls upon the customer.